These little pikelets are so delicious, Ruben honestly inhales them one after the other. They are great for snacks on the run. A great friend of mine let me know that she stores a few pikelets in ziplock bag in the freezer and grabs one on the way out the door, they defrost before you have arrived at your destination, too easy! I keep a few of these in the fridge and use them like bread for myself. I love tuna on them for lunch.
These Pikelets are secretly super healthy but adored by the kids as snacks on the run. They are also crumb free, sticky finger free and stain free. For for a sophisticated Mummy lunch pop your favourite filling on top
- Place your non stick pan on to heat up on medium heat
- Add all ingredients to a High Powered Food Processor / Blender / Stab mixer, Thermomix, Thermochef or Bellini and combine on fast speed until the Zucchini has formed a green soup, I told you this was easy!
- No need to oil your pan as the mixture has enough butter in it to prevent sticking
- Pour mixture into pan (approx 2 Tablespoons at a time)
- Wait about 1 minute until the pikelet has bubbles forming and is starting to set
- Flip over for about 20 seconds then remove from pan
- Repeat until the mixture runs out
- Eat straight away or store in fridge or freeze in ziplock bags for take out snacks on the run
- Enjoy xoxSha