Do you have some Peaches that are too ripe to eat? They will be perfect for this summer hit. Another super easy and yummy recipe that is a firm favourite, you will never buy museli bars again.
Ripe Peaches, Oats, Coconut, so simple, so delicious xox
- Preheat Oven to 125 degrees celcius
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Combine all of the ingredients in your food processor / Thermomix / Thermochef / Bellini or even with a stab mixer
- You should have a thick paste
- With a spatula or even with your hand, spread the mixture over your lined baking tray unitl about 1/2cm thick, it does not need to fill the whole tray, better to keep the thickness even than to spread the mixture out too thin - spreading the mix evenly is the hardest part of this recipe!
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour 15 minutes untl golden brown and slightly firm to touch
- Make sure the slice is cooled completely before you cut it, then using a sharp knife cut to desired size for your little one
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge, I always have a small air tight container with a few bars in it ready to grab on my way out the door