If you need an impressive sugar free cake frosting / icing, you can’t get much more addictive than our easy Cashew Frosting. Combined with Coconut water for sweetness it is just perfect, you can’t imagine it is healthy, tastes too good!Perfect for a Sugar Free party cake or Sugar Free cupcakes that need a delicious Sugar Free frosting to top them off.
You may have made our Cashew Milk recently, this uses the same 3 simple ingredients.
Yes this is good for you and perfect to top off a Sugar Free party cake, please make extra as it is addictive!
- In your high speed food processor, blend the raw cashews until they are a fine meal (high speed for about 20 seconds)
- Add the Coconut water and vanilla and combine on high for about 1 minute
- You will now have a lovely cream like frosting, it tastes delicious
- You will need to leave it in the fridge to chill and thicken before you ice your cake
- Before you wash your food processor, add a little water and remix to create enough yummy cashew milk to add to a cuppa, go and put your feet up and enjoy!
- Store your cashew frosting in the fridge for a few days only
- Enjoy xoxSha