This salad is very tasty, looks beautiful, is very easy to prepare and impressive for your guests. Next time you have your mother’s group over for a summer lunch, this could be the centre piece. It is so tangy and interesting I only dress it with lime infused olive oil and salt.
Make this salad as a centre piece for your next Mother's Group lunch, it will get great reviews!
- Peel the Green Cucumber and cut in half lengthwise
- Scoop the seeds out with a teaspoon and discard
- Now quarter lengthwise and slice into 1-2cm chunks and place in a large salad bowl
- Peel the Green Mango and cut into similar sized chunks, add to bowl
- Remove the Pomegranate by holding the half in your fingers and banging the outer layer with a wooden spoon so the red gems fall through your finger into the salad bowl
- Thinly slice the spring onion sprinkle onto salad
- Cut the base off the Witlof and gently tear each leaf off into the salad
- Dress with Lime infused Olive Oil and Salt then softly toss
- Serve with some grilled chicken, pork or fish
- Enjoy xoxSha