We are going to give these to our teachers and friends as yummy edible Christmas gifts. A perfect yummy healthy recipe. They are easy to make, look so beautiful and festive and are Sugar Free of course.
The inside of the balls are made via my Easy Peasy Sugar Free Raw Ball recipe I rarely sweeten treats with dates as they are very high in natural sugars but this recipe does not require a lot to be delicious and each ball is only a small bite. If you are looking for an alternative to dates for your sugar free bliss balls, I also love these 2 healthy recipes below.
We hope you love this Edible Christmas gift idea, I have a few more to come including Gingerbread Men, sign up to our newsletter below if you would like them emailed to you.
We are going to give these to our teachers and friends as yummy edible Christmas gifts. A perfect yummy healthy recipe.
- This is a great edible Christmas gift
- The balls are my very popular Easy Peasy Raw Ball recipe but first you will need to prepare the colourful decorations
- Dish up 2 heaped Tablespoons of Coconut and set aside
- Place 1 heaped Tablespoon Pepitas and 1 heaped Tablespoon pistachio into your food processor, blitz until you have a fine green "flour" then set aside
- Place 2 heaped Tablespoons of Goji Berries into your processor and combine until you have a fine red crumb then set aside
- Now make the Easy Peasy Raw Ball recipe
- Roll the balls in one festive colour until you have even numbers of each colour
- In a pretty bowl, jar or cup place a variety of the Colourful festive balls and wrap up for your friends or teachers
- They will need to be kept in an airtight container in the fridge if not eaten straight away
- I think the teachers and loved ones will enjoy a healthy treat this time of year but these delicious balls may also be their favourite edible Christmas gift, they might want the recipe!
- Enjoy xoxSha